The 36th congress of the International Society for Snow Sport Medicine will be held in the Sport & Congress Center in Arosa, SWITZERLAND March 13th-15th 2018.
Papers are invited in all aspects of snow sports traumas, injury prevention, epidemiology, rehabilitation & physical medicine, organisation of medical assistance in a ski resort, biomechanics & design of material, surgical treatment...
Contributions are welcome.
For your abstract to be included in the final scientific program, it is necessary to be registered for the congress and to settle payment as soon as you receive the notification of abstract acceptance.
Deadline for abstract submission: 14th January, 2018 by 11:59pm (UTC)
- All abstracts should be submitted in English and in Microsoft Word format
- Preferred font Times New Roman size 10.
- Set all margin at 2.5 cm
- Identify the presenting author by an asterisk (*)
- The text of the abstract should be no more than 400 words and follow the format below:
- * Introduction
- * Materials/Methods
- * Results
- * Conclusions
- If results are not yet available, please state ”results not yet available”
- Please name your file “authorname.doc”, in case you submit more than one abstract, please use authorname1.doc, authorname2.doc, and so on.